How to Get a Generator Rent in Dubai?
When you are managing a worksite, one of the most important aspects that you would need to focus on is power. Your site would need a reliable source of power and usually, that role is played by a different generator. Across the world, Migtech Generator sets are trusted and preferred by operators when compared to other brands. Migtech offers a wide range of generator on rent in Dubai and all over UAE, at an affordable price. However, when it comes to choosing the right generator for your project, you would need to consider a few things. Let us take a look at the things that you need to look at.
Getting a generator on rent can give you several advantages. It would be especially useful if the project is a temporary one. Buying a new or even a used generator would require a sizeable investment. Renting a generator is also useful if the energy demand at your worksite has gone up. Buying a new generator just to meet that temporary surge, is not feasible. In such cases, generator rental makes much more sense.
10 Things to do while renting a generator
The generator does something simple – an internal combustion engine spins the core within a coil generating electricity inside the coil which is then transmitted to your equipment. But carrying out such a simple task, day-in and day-out, in harsh weather conditions is really tough. This is the reason why you need to get a reliable engine to meet your requirements.
- Choose the Right Brand and a Trusted Rental Company When it comes to getting a generator rent in Dubai, there are a number of options you have. You can get confused. To make things simple, it is preferable to stick to a reputed brand and experienced rental company. You should get in touch with a company which also offers new and used generators as they would have a greater variety of products and would be capable to give you better support.
- Read the Rental Agreement Carefully A lot of people don’t read the rental agreement before they get the generator on rent. That is a mistake that you don’t want to make. Take the time to read your rental contract carefully. If you have questions or doubts about any of the rental terms, ask them before signing putting pen to paper. Also, try to ensure that the agreement is transparent. This tells you that you are dealing with a professional rental company.
- Understand Your Load Requirement At a professional rental company, like Migtech, you get a wide range of options. You need to work out your load requirements and then choose the right one for the job. If you have any doubts, be sure to ask your rental service specialist.
- Use the Equipment According to Instructions You need to know about the proper operating instructions for the generator and follow them at all times. You need to avoid operating it outside to prevent toxic carbon monoxide build-up. At the same time, you should not refuel a hot engine as that might lead to accidents. You need to know the instructions before you operate it
- Ground the generator It is important that you should properly ground your generator before usage. This would reduce the risk of short circuits, or getting tripped breakers and other unwanted electrical issues from occurring.
- Ensure That it’s Tested A professional company would thoroughly and carefully check the equipment prior to check-out and after check-in. They would also maintain detailed records on when the tests were done, the issues that were detected and how they were resolved. So, you should always ask about the status of the generator you’re about to rent
- Check the service status When was the last time when the generator was serviced? Generators are subjected to heavy usage and contain many moving parts, that is why they need regular servicing. So, you need to ensure that the rental equipment is fully serviced and its filters, fluids and connections are in top working order.
- Think About Transportation You need to ask the rental company about who will be responsible for the delivery and return of the generator. If you are going to transport the generator, make sure that you have the right trailer hitch.
- Check the weather and keep the company updated with changes The weather may force you to make changes to your project’s scope and that can affect how you use the rental equipment. This is why you need to be aware of the weather report, and inform your rental company of any changes to the rental schedule.
- Be sure it’s clean and free from dents and damages You must realize that you would be responsible for the condition of the equipment when you return the generator, just like when you rent a car or anything else. So, only accept a generator that’s clean, free from any dents and damage and looks well-maintained.
Download Our Profile
Get to know more about Mignet Technologies by downloading our profile.